By Our Partner Organization
The recent crisis is changing how we work, educate our children, socialize with others — how we live our lives. We are adjusting and exploring unknown territories every day, which leaves us feeling stressed, frustrated, and scared.
At this most extraordinary time, we would like to offer some immediate support to enable you to take care of yourself and your teams. We would like to share how you can start building resilience for yourself and others.
Intro Webinar: Turn Off Worry, Turn On Resilience
We invite you to a highly-focused introductory 55-minute webinar in which we will share evidence-based tools and techniques to boost your resilience. This will be led by one of our partners, Potential Project, the world’s leading mind training and resilience experts.
- Intro Webinar (Option 1) – 29 Apr, 12:00 PM-1:00 PM HKT
- Intro Webinar (Option 2) – 04 May, 6:00 PM-7:00 PM HKT
Short Program: Resilience Accelerators
We invite you and your colleagues to a short but impactful program in which you will learn ways to train the mind and manage activities, to build resilience. This short program includes training on the following:
- Resilience In Action
- Stress Management (at work and home)
- Managing Change and the Unknown
Schedule for the English Program
- Short Program Module 1 – Resilience in Action – 20 May, 12:00 PM-1:00 PM HKT
- Short Program Module 2 – Stress Management – 27 May, 12:00 PM-1:00 PM HKT
- Short Program Module 3 – Managing Change and the Unknown – 03 June, 12:00 PM-1:00 PM HKT
Schedule for the Cantonese Program
- Short Program Module 1 – Resilience in Action – 28 May, 10:00 AM-11:00 AM HKT
- Short Program Module 2 – Stress Management – 4 June, 10:00 AM-11: 00 AM HKT
- Short Program Module 3 – Managing Change and the Unknown – 11 June, 10:00 AM-11:00 AM HKT
Schedule for the Mandarin Program
- Short Program Module 1 – Resilience in Action – TBD
- Short Program Module 2 – Stress Management – TBD
- Short Program Module 3 – Managing Change and the Unknown – TBD
- Although the training is relevant for all, most of the participants and discussions will be focused on applying resilience in a professional/corporate
- Investment: USD230 (plus 3% Bank & Admin fees) OR
- For inquiries, please contact resilience@
- We also deliver this, and customized resilience-based programs, in-house for your team and organization.
Please contact resilience@
potentialproject.com.hk to learn more.
Community Gathering: Mindfulness Practice and Sharing
To help you to connect and build your resilience together, we have organised virtual drop-in 20 mins sessions with a Potential Project senior facilitator once a month. These sessions include a 10-minute mind training practice as well as time for questions and answers, as well as space for us to connect as a community.
- 12:00 PM – 12:20 PM HKT – First Monday of each month, starting May 4, 2020.
Potential Project (a Partner Organization of Transcend International) is a global leadership training, organizational development, and research firm. We help leaders and organizations enhance performance, innovation, and resilience through mindfulness and other practices grounded in neuroscience and research.