Advanced Certificate in Professional Coaching – Module 4 (Hong Kong) | In-Person
December 13 @ 8:00 am - December 15 @ 5:00 pm
This programme is for advanced coaches who have completed Module 3 with us. This programme is focused on developing skills with our Transformational Coaching methodology. This is built on the foundations of our Certificate in Professional Coaching and/or other coach training that coaches may have undertaken. The purpose of this programme is to develop highly skilled professional coaches in order to facilitate vertical development and sustainable and meaningful transformations at a deep level. From our point of view this requires the embodiment of a transformational way of being.
Coaches graduate with competence and capability to coach at the ICF-PCC level and beyond
The training is presented at the EMCC Practitioner level and coaches can apply for the Foundations European Individual Award.
- Grounding in adult developmental theory and entry points for transformational coaching.
- Enable coaches to develop skill in the application of models, theories, coaching moves and methods to support deep transformational change.
- The evidence of the development of a “way of being” that embodies a transformational coaching ethos.
- An understanding and application of the ethics, standards and competencies required for effective coaching at the Practitioner level.
- To co-create relevant and effective competency based coaching programmes and development plans.
- A commitment to competency-based development based on practice-based feedback and reflection.
- A practice of seeking instructor (supervisor/mentor) support, engagement and reflective practice.