CERTIFICATE IN PROFESSIONAL COACHING IN–PERSON – SINGAPORE
September 21 @ 9:00 am - September 23 @ 6:00 pm
- A deep understanding of what coaching really is and how it differs from other “roles” we play in our lives. The programme develops the ability to be grounded in “who you are” as a coach, what is expected from the role of a coach and to remain present in a way that is developmental for others.
- Initial grounding in models, theory and science to support coach development.
- Coaches will be able to begin to practice coaching, as coaches in learning, immediately in a professional and ethical manner.
- To ground your coaching practice in internationally accepted best practices. This includes internationally recognised competency frameworks, ethics, professional standards and definitions.
- To become skilful at managing coaching clients, conversations and programmes in a way that is focused and relevant to your client’s goals and desired outcomes. The foundational ability to conduct a coaching session and execute a full coaching programme.
- To become skilful in co-creating meaningful well-formed goals.
- A commitment to competency-based development based on practice-based feedback and reflection.
- An appreciation for the value of, and active participation in supervision and mentoring support, engagement in learning and reflective practice.
LIVE SCHEDULED SESSIONS:
Your coaching journey begins with a highly interactive and enriching 3 days of live and in-person sessions in Singapore from Sept 21 – 23, 09:00 – 18:00 SGT.
The next phase includes a combination of self-directed learning, LIVE webinars, mentor coaching/supervision and coaching practice online every Tuesday from Nov 1 – Dec 6, 2022, 19:00 – 21:00 SGT.