- This event has passed.
Certificate in Professional Coaching (Singapore) | In-Person
September 21 @ 9:00 am - September 23 @ 6:00 pm
Join us for a blended Professional Coaching Programme combining both in-person and online training starting September 21, 2022.
1) In Person
Your coaching journey begins with a highly interactive and enriching 3 days of live and in-person sessions in Singapore from September 21-23, 09:00 – 18:00 SGT.
The next phase includes a combination of self-directed learning, live webinars, mentor coaching/supervision and coaching practice from November 1 – December 6, 2022.
Why might I choose the blended option?
The in-person sessions offer a chance for deep and intensive learning while being in contact with your cohort and facilitators.
Online sessions enhance self-directed learning, the ability to reflect at your own pace, and provides you with convenient mentor coaching time.
Our blended Professional Coaching Programme combines the best of both worlds.
Some programme outcomes:
- A deep understanding of what coaching really is and how it differs from other “roles” we play in our lives.
- To ground your coaching practice in internationally accepted best practices. This includes internationally recognised competency frameworks, ethics, professional standards and definitions.
- To become skilful in co-creating meaningful well-formed goals.
- A commitment to competency-based development based on practice-based feedback and reflection.
- An appreciation for the value of, and active participation in supervision and mentoring support, engagement in learning and reflective practice.