Certificate in Professional Coaching – Module 2 (Hong Kong) | In-Person
October 7 - October 9
This programme is for coaches who have completed Module 1 with us. The Certificate in Professional Coaching is designed to create a strong foundation for building coaching skills and a coaching practice. This programme is often chosen by internal or organisational coaches and new coaches.
- Coaches graduate with the confidence, capability and competence to coach at the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) level as defined by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- The training is presented at the EMCC Practitioner level and coaches can apply for the Foundations European Individual Award.
- A deep understanding of what coaching really is and developing the ability to be grounded in “who you are” as a coach, what is expected from the role of a coach and remain present in a transformational way.
- Initial grounding in models, theory and science to support their coach development.
- Coaches will be able to begin to practice coaching, as coaches in learning, in a professional and ethical manner.
- To ground your coaching practice in internationally accepted best practices. This includes internationally recognised competency frameworks, ethics, and professional standards and definitions.
- To become skillful at managing coaching clients, conversations, and programmes in a way that is focused and relevant to your client’s goals and desired outcomes. The foundational ability to conduct a coaching session and execute a coaching programme.
- To become skillful in co-creating meaningful well-formed goals.
- A commitment to competency-based development based on practice-based feedback and reflection.
- An appreciation for the value of and active participation in supervision and mentoring support, engagement in learning, and reflective practice.