SOME SPOTS AVAILABLE for upcoming Module 1 on November 24-26, 2020 at a Super Early-bird price!
(*) We have a Super Early-bird price for our Certificate in Professional Coaching (Modules 1-2), with upcoming Module 1 scheduled on November 24-26, 2020! Price offer valid for registrations & payments made by this Monday, September 24th EOD.
Become a Certified & Globally-Accredited (ICF & EMCC) Professional Coach with Transcend International, by registering to our Certificate in Professional Coaching program – suited for those looking for comprehensive theory and practice to start operating as a certified coach, whether independently or internally within your company/organization!
This program is designed to create a strong foundation for building coaching skills and a coaching practice. Coaches graduate with the confidence, capability and competence to coach at the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) level as defined by the International Coach Federation (ICF). This program is often chosen by internal or organisational coaches and new coaches.
- 6-day in-person (Hong Kong) English program composed of Modules 1 & 2 (each module is 3 full days, several intakes per year – see full calendar here)
- Possible to combine with our Online program (mix in-person & online training)
- Our programs are globally-accredited by the ICF (International Coach Federation) and EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council)
- Graduates are eligible to apply for ICF’s ACC (Associate Certified Coach) upon completion
- Additional assignments and support (such as Mentor coaching) is included
- Possible to attend only 1-3 days of specific coaching skills training
- Continuing Professional Development (CCEs, CPDs) for existing coaches
- Successful completion of the entire pathway earns the coach our Certificate in Professional Coaching ACSTH (67 ICF ACSTH Hours)
Note: Option to add an extra Credentialing Bundle at HKD 4,000 to the above ACSTH certification, covering additional Mentor coaching to meet ICF & EMCC Credentialing requirements. This bundle is not necessary when registering directly for our Mastery program (ACTP/EQA). Contact us for more information.
ANY QUESTIONS? LET’S TALK!
Please contact us if you wish to receive the full program outline, register or want more information.
Email our Enrollment Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org