Table of Contents
ICF and EMCC Accredited Certificate in Professional Coaching Programme
Our Certificate in Professional Coaching Programme is designed to create a strong foundation for building coaching skills and a coaching practice. This programme is often chosen by those aspiring to become professional coaches as well as internal or organisational coaches.
This programme includes everything needed to apply for ICF ACC accreditation (total 71.5 hours ACSTH) including 10.5 hours Mentor Coaching / Coaching Supervision. Click here for detailed information about our ICF Level 2, Level 1, CCE Accreditation and EMCC Practitioner and Senior Practitioner Accreditation.
This dual accredited programme is part one of our ICF Level 2 and EMCC Practitioner level programme: The Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery.
- A deep understanding of what coaching really is and how it differs from other “roles” we play in our lives. The programme develops the ability to be grounded in “who you are” as a coach, what is expected from the role of a coach and to remain present in a way that is developmental for others.
- Initial grounding in models, theory and science to support coach development.
- Coaches will be able to begin to practice coaching, as coaches in learning, immediately in a professional and ethical manner.
- To ground your coaching practice in internationally accepted best practices. This includes internationally recognised competency frameworks, ethics, professional standards and definitions.
- To become skilful at managing coaching clients, conversations and programs in a way that is focused and relevant to your client’s goals and desired outcomes. The foundational ability to conduct a coaching session and execute a full coaching programme.
- To become skillful in co-creating meaningful well-formed goals.
- A commitment to competency-based development based on practice-based feedback and reflection.
- An appreciation for the value of and active participation in supervision and mentoring support, engagement in learning and reflective practice.
Our purpose: We exist to positively impact the world and future generations by developing the capability of people, organisations and ourselves to flourish*.
Our vision: A world where highly skilled coaches partner with their clients in service of their collective flourishing*.
Our mission: Develop coaches capable of helping people adapt and thrive in an age of accelerating and disrupting change – through catalyzing sustainable developmental transformation, individually, organisationally and systemically.
*By “flourish”, we mean to be at their best, and help others be at their best, in the midst of profoundly changing and potentially highly stressful conditions of work and life.
This programme includes everything needed to apply for ICF ACC accreditation (total 71.5 hours Level 1) including 10.5 hours Mentor Coaching / Coaching Supervision. Click here for detailed information about our ICF Level 2, Level 1, CCE Accreditation and EMCC Practitioner and Senior Practitioner Accreditation.
Price for the full programme: £3,350 without VAT
- Super Early Bird Price – April 28th and earlier – £2,850 (Discount: £500 at 15% off)
- Early Bird Price – from April 29th until May 28th – £3,100 (Discount: £250 at 7.5% off)
- Standard Price – from May 29th until June 27th – £3,350
Some coaches choose to join this programme for their continuing development. We are pleased to offer a version of it without Mentor Coaching / Coaching Supervision at a reduced price. Upon completion, you will receive 61 CCE’s or Level 1 hours.
Price without Mentor Coaching / Coaching Supervision: £2,550 without VAT
- Super Early Bird Price – April 28th and earlier – £2,050
- Early Bird Price – from April 29th until May 28th – £2,300
- Standard price – from May 29th until June 27th – £2,550
Please note, if you decide to purchase Mentor Coaching / Coaching Supervision Hours at a later stage in the programme, we will be able to offer this to you at a special alumni price.
The training is beyond my expectation. The facilitators are knowledgeable, professional and passionate. I genuinely felt that I made the right decision in selecting Transcend Academy to learn coaching.
How does our blended programme work?
Our blended programme includes:
- Live scheduled sessions – both in-person and online;
- Self-directed learning (we call Reflective Learning Assignments);
- Mentor Coaching/Supervision; and,
- Observed Coaching Practice.
Live Scheduled Sessions
- Dates: June 28-30, 2022 9:00 am – 5:00 pm British Standard Time (BST)
- Location: Castle Hill House, 12 Castle Hill, Windsor, SL4 1PD
- 12:30pm-2:30pm BST
- Dates and Units Covered:
- 27 July – Reviewing Coaching Models and Tools
- 3 August – Exploration and Actions Part 1
- 10 August – Observed Coaching Practice
- 17 August – Exploration and Actions Part 2
- 24 August – Observed Coaching Practice
Pre-Programme Self-Directed Learning
- Key assignments require approximately 2 hours to complete before the in-person programme
- There is an additional set of content we recommend you complete before the March 9-11 in-person session. Your learning will be enhanced if you can complete this additional content, which you can do at your own pace and includes videos, articles, and research. We estimate that this will take approximately 12 hours of your time. If you are not able to complete it before the in-person Windsor session, then you can complete it at your own pace afterwards.
Post-Programme Self-Directed Learning
- There are a number of Reflective Learning Assignments that can be completed at your own pace.
Completing Your Learning Journey
You need to participate in 2 Observed Coaching Practice sessions which will be scheduled at mutually convenient times.
Additional Observed Coaching Practice
2 x 2-hour sessions = 4 hours total
Mentor Coaching/Supervision is a vital part of your coach education and ongoing commitment to professional development. We have a strong supervision grounding and have developed an effective approach that integrates the best of mentor coaching and coaching supervision.
There are 7 x 1.5-hour Mentor Coaching/Supervision sessions which need to occur over a minimum of 3 months. This includes 5 group and 2 individual sessions.
By the time you graduate from our program, you will have completed 10.5 hours, which is slightly more than is required by the ICF for the ACC level of accreditation.
Optional: Learning Groups
Following the in-person sessions, we will form optional small Learning Groups. This will be an invaluable learning platform to reflect and discuss your learnings and develop your coaching skills through practicing various coaching models and tools together. The amount of time you dedicate to your Learning Group will be up to you and we encourage you to make the most of this opportunity to extend your coach training experience and enrich your learning by participation. We recommend that you meet weekly online (or even in person!), or at the very least engage in your WhatsApp group. As responsible adult learners, we would invite you to self-organize together the way in which your group would like to interact and support each other!
Please note: If you are pursuing an EMCC Accreditation then participation in Learning Groups is required.