Certificate in Professional Coaching – Module 2 | Online
May 31 @ 7:00 pm - August 23 @ 9:00 pm
This programme is for coaches who have completed Module 1 with us. The Certificate in Professional Coaching is designed to create a strong foundation for building coaching skills and a coaching practice. This programme is often chosen by internal or organisational coaches and new coaches.
- Coaches graduate with the confidence, capability and competence to coach at the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) level as defined by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- The training is presented at the EMCC Practitioner level and coaches can apply for the Foundations European Individual Award.
- A deep understanding of what coaching really is and developing the ability to be grounded in “who you are” as a coach, what is expected from the role of a coach and remain present in a transformational way.
- Initial grounding in models, theory and science to support their coach development.
- Coaches will be able to begin to practice coaching, as coaches in learning, in a professional and ethical manner.
- To ground your coaching practice in internationally accepted best practices. This includes internationally recognised competency frameworks, ethics, and professional standards and definitions.
- To become skillful at managing coaching clients, conversations, and programmes in a way that is focused and relevant to your client’s goals and desired outcomes. The foundational ability to conduct a coaching session and execute a coaching programme.
- To become skillful in co-creating meaningful well-formed goals.
- A commitment to competency-based development based on practice-based feedback and reflection.
- An appreciation for the value of and active participation in supervision and mentoring support, engagement in learning, and reflective practice.
Team Coaching Skills for Team Leaders
Team leaders are increasingly required to deliver results through teams…