What is Team Coaching?
Team coaching is an exciting and challenging emerging professional dimension of coaching. It is challenging… because teams are complex, adaptive systems within another complex, adaptive system that interact with other, complex adaptive systems. And it is exciting – because organizations at the cutting edge of innovation and digital transformation are finding that teams are the most effective way to organize themselves.
This workshop is aimed at experienced individual coaches and at team coaches of any experience level. It consists of three, three-day in-person modules – a stand-alone Foundation Module and two further Certificate Modules 2-3 – along with extensive reading, practice, and supervision.
This EMCC EQA and ICF CCE approved program is designed to help coaches become skilled in the more complex and emerging realm of team coaching. We expect this domain of coaching to grow rapidly in the region. We have an early market entry with a world-class, well-researched certification program.
Why should you come to this course?
- To expand the range of coaching services you can offer
- Practice Team Coaching Professionally and become a confident and skilled team coach
- To enhance your individual coaching practice, by deepening your understanding of clients’ systems
- Very extensive, practical manuals that allow you to continue to develop your skills after the course.
- Coaches looking for Continuing Coach Education or CPD.
What will you learn?
- At the Foundations Level (Module 1) you will acquire a basic understanding of team coaching and the dynamics of teams, along with the multiple systems in play both within and around them. You will be able to distinguish between team coaching and group coaching, team building, and team facilitation. You will learn the structures of effective team coaching assignments and team coaching sessions, obtain a substantial toolkit and have the opportunity to put your learning into practice in powerful role-plays. The programme has been approved for 40.5 CCE hours from the ICF.
- In the Advanced Level (Modules 2 and 3) we place even more emphasis on practice and skills. We introduce a wide range of additional theories and models relating to issues that occur frequently within teams, affecting their performance. Your own experiences practicing between modules also play an important role in putting theory into context. Underpinning all three Modules is the PERILL model – the first and only approach to team performance and team coaching that takes a complex, adaptive systems approach.
2020 Training Dates:
- Module 1:
- Live, In-person
- December 1-3 2020
Investment per Module 1-2-3:
- Standard Rate: HKD 16,000
- Early- Bird Rate: HKD 14,500 – Pay 1 month before the course start
- Super-Early Bird Rate: HKD 12,500 – Pay 2 months before the course start