Team Coaching Foundation Course
Team Coaching Foundation Course
This intensive, highly practical workshop provides an introduction to team dynamics and teaming. It’s ideal for either businesses or individuals who manage teams, HR professionals who want to support team coaching or a professional coach with an evolving practice. It’s the first of three courses within our Team Coaching Programme, leading onto Practitioner level, and Senior Practitioner level. It’s the first stage on the journey from coaching individuals to coaching teams, providing a solid foundation and toolkit to help the team, through its leader.
This programme will run in the following format:
|Mode of Delivery:||Online|
|Total Commitment hours:|
37 hours (classroom hours, practice within the group, further reading and reflections) of which:
|Language of Instruction:||English|
Connect With Us
Call us at +852 8191 6819 (Mondays – Fridays between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm HKT excluding public holidays) or contact us below. We’re happy to help.
• Our Approach to Coach Training
• Download Online Professional Coach Training Outline
• Learn more about our Full Professional Coach Training Pathway
Why choose Transcend for Coach Training
Our Team Coaching Programmes And Faculty Are Deeply Engaged In The Cutting Edge Of This Profession.
We have extensive team coaching experience in multicultural global settings. We are on the learning edge of this developing area of coaching. We have 8 years of experience training accredited team coaches. And, we are involved in the cutting edge of research and curriculum development for team coaching through our partnership with Professor David Clutterbuck, he is a non-executive Director of Transcend
Who is the course for?
• Business Leaders, Line Managers, Team leaders who want to know more about how to coach teams effectively.
• HR Leaders and Professionals who want to help deliver a programme to support team coaching through their business.
• Professional Coaches who are looking to expand their skill set outside of 1-2-1 coaching to include or transition to team coaching.
• Facilitators and other trainers / professionals working with teams and looking to expand their toolkit.
Leader of Teams
Imagine a leader of teams (or teams of teams) who is highly skilled at creating the conditions to enable their teams to be focused, effective, and sustainably producing results that are more than the sum of their parts. Imagine a team leader who is team literate, able to create a team coaching culture with new and existing teams, and understands how to get the most out of their teams and teams of teams.
Imagine a highly effective one-on-one coach who can work with leaders, team members and coach the team itself. A well-rounded professional, confident and capable team coach who can deliver measurable results, applying a wide range of interventions to enable teams and team leaders to new levels of efficiency and excellence.
Imagine an internal coach who can create significant value for teams and their leaders within the organisation. Utilising their exceptional coaching and team coaching skills to create value within the systems they are a part of.
HR & L&D Professionals
Imagine a Human Resources and/or Learning and Development professional who is able to add value through team coaching, team wisdom, and team leadership. Supporting teams, team members, team leaders, and internal coaches to develop high-performing learning teams that create value.
- Provides a solid base for developing the skills and knowledge required for effective team coaching
- The opportunity to connect and network with other team coaches and support each other during the learning journey
- 12 months free CCMI membership
- 12 months free membership to the PERILL team diagnostic platform (worth £750 a year). Members can use with unlimited numbers of teams and save huge amounts (other providers charge up to $1500 per team)
- You will increase your understanding of team dynamics
- You will learn how to improve team performance
- You will learn how and why teams behave as they do
- You will learn how help the team understand its own systems in ways that have a radical positive impact on how it achieves its goals and purpose
- All of these outcomes are grounded in research and can be understood through the PERILL Model of team functioning.
- For detailed information on the Team Coaching Foundation Course programme structure,
Is it recognised by Accrediting Bodies?
Our Team Coaching Programmes are accredited by both the EMCC and ICF. Successful candidates will receive:.
• a certificate of accreditation from CCMI which you can use to claim 37 hours of CPD and for 20.25 CCE’s for ICF members (10.5 Core Competency (CC) and 9.75 Resource Development (RD) units)
• automatic recommendation for the Team Coaching Foundation ITCA (Individual Team Coach award) from EMCC Global
• automatic recommendation for the European Individual Accreditation EIA (an individual Coach / Mentor level award at Foundation level) from EMCC Global
Please note: based on provisional ICF notices of the Advanced Certification in Team Coaching award (ACTC)we expect this programme (when combined with the Practitioner Programme) to meet the key provisions required for Educational hours. Until this has been established, all graduates will receive a certificate with 20 CCE’s to support their ICF submission.
|The programme starts on May 2, 2023, includes 6 three-hour online sessions, Tuesdays evenings, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm HKT |11:00 am – 2:00 pm BST | 6:00 am – 9:00 EST | 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm IST.|
|Standard Rate||HKD 17, 500|
|Early Bird Price (if you enrol by April 18, 2023)||HKD 14, 650 – full payment required by April 18, 2023|
|Corporate Rate||For 3 or more people|
|Alumni Rate||We offer special discounts to Transcend Alumni|
|Ready to begin your coach training journey?|
Tony believes that the role of a coach is to provide a coachee with the tools to become truly “self generative” and “self corrective” throughRead more
Craig is committed to creating the conditions for successful enduring change for individuals and organisations.Read more
With a focus on the Greater China region, Michelle uses her extensive leadership experience and training to bring forth her passion to develop people.Read more
To enhance and diversify your learning experience we may invite special guests, such as Prof. David Clutterbuck, and team coaching experts and alumni.
Do you have any questions about our Team coach training programmes?
Team Coaching: Building A Coaching Culture With Work Teams
As the discipline of professional team coaching continues to build momentum around the world, the focus is on helping coaches to transition from one to one to team coach.
Why Train to be a Team Coach with Transcend
Developing from an Individual Coach to a Team Coach: What challenges have you observed or experienced?
Highly developed individual coaching skills are a crucial requirement for coaches to make the transition from one on one or group coach to a team coach.
Successful completion of Modules 1 & 2 earns the coach our Certificate in Professional Coaching and is approved content for 67 ACSTH or 67 CCEs (Continuous Coach education Units)