Certificate in Professional Coaching – Module 1 (Hong Kong) | Blended
May 30 @ 9:00 am - June 1 @ 6:00 pm
Certificate in Professional Coaching is designed to create a strong foundation for building coaching skills and a coaching practice. This programme is often chosen by internal or organisational coaches and new coaches.
- Coaches graduate with the confidence, capability and competence to coach at the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) level as defined by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- The training is presented at the EMCC Practitioner level and coaches can apply for the Foundations European Individual Award.
- A deep understanding of what coaching really is and developing the ability to be grounded in “who you are” as a coach, what is expected from the role of a coach and remain present in a transformational way.
- Initial grounding in models, theory and science to support their coach development.
- Coaches will be able to begin to practice coaching, as coaches in learning, in a professional and ethical manner.
- To ground your coaching practice in internationally accepted best practices. This includes internationally recognised competency frameworks, ethics, and professional standards and definitions.
- To become skillful at managing coaching clients, conversations, and programmes in a way that is focused and relevant to your client’s goals and desired outcomes. The foundational ability to conduct a coaching session and execute a coaching programme.
- To become skillful in co-creating meaningful well-formed goals.
- A commitment to competency-based development based on practice-based feedback and reflection.
- An appreciation for the value of and active participation in supervision and mentoring support, engagement in learning, and reflective practice.
- From Transcend: Certificate in Professional Coaching
- From International Coach Federation: 67 Approved Coaching Specific Training Hours (ACSTH), which you can use to apply for the ACSTH Paths of ACC or PCC Accreditations
- *If you would like to apply for the Accredited Coaching Training Programme (ACTP) Path of ACC or PCC Accreditations instead, we recommend completing our full Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery (which is a combination of “Certificate in Professional Coaching” and “Advanced Certificate in Professional Coaching”).
Why might I choose the blended option?
The in-person sessions offer a chance for deep and intensive learning while being in contact with your cohort and facilitators.
Online sessions enhance self-directed learning, the ability to reflect at your own pace, and provides you with convenient mentor coaching time.
Our blended Professional Coaching Programme combines the best of both worlds.