Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery (Full Programme)
Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery
(Stages 1 & 2 in our Transformational Coaching Programmes)
Our ICF Level 2 – Accredited Coach Training Programme is designed to take our students on a Transformational journey. Commencing by providing a solid foundation for coaches through exploration and practice with coaching methodologies, it takes them all the way through to achieving a high degree of skill in advanced transformational coaching. The purpose of this programme is to develop highly skilled professional coaches in order to facilitate vertical development, sustainable and meaningful transformations at a deep level. This requires the embodiment of a transformational way of being. This programme is a combination of:
- Certificate in Professional Coaching (Stage 1)
- Advanced Certificate in Professional Coaching (Stage 2)
Coaches graduate with competence and capability to coach at the ICF-PCC level and beyond. The training is fully embedded at the EMCC Practitioner level and qualifying coaches will earn the European Individual Award at the Practitioner level.
|Programme Duration:||6 months (Online) / 6 days (In-person)|
|Mode of Delivery:||Online / In-person|
|Completion Requirements:||130 hours of coach-specific education|
12 hours of mentor coaching,
Assignments, recommended reading and 2 recordings of a coaching
conversation (with one of them comprising a transcript and a self-evaluation form)
|Language of Instruction:||English|
Connect With Us
Call us at +852 8191 6819 (Mondays – Fridays between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm HKT excluding public holidays) or contact us below. We’re happy to help.
Why Choose Transcend for coach training
Transcend courses are grounded in cutting-edge neuroscience and coaching research
Your transformational learning journey is designed with the perspective that skillful coaches have been on a journey of transformation themselves. You will learn through various proven methods and practical assignments. Each unit includes elements of world-class instruction, shared learning, applied practice, debriefs, expert feedback, and transformational coaching. The International Coaching Federation (ICF) and the European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC) both accredit our programmes.
Who is This For?
This programme is designed for people commencing their professional coaching journey as well as advanced coaches interested in pursuing and developing comprehensive skills in Transformational Coaching.
Aims and Objectives
This programme is designed to support coaches in their professional development journey, providing them with a solid foundation and rapidly building their coaching competency. It grounds coaches in models, tools, development theory, and neuroscience, preparing them for international coaching credentials.
The programme focuses on developing essential skills and competencies in horizontal and vertical development. Coaches deepen their coaching skills and competency to partner effectively with clients on values, vertical development, meaning, and transformational goals. The programme emphasises the development of exceptional motivational, emotional, and mental balance, along with resourceful attention to meaningful and desired results.
The “4 balances” model (Motivational, Emotional, Cognitive, and Attentional) is the cornerstone of the programme, taking students into the deepest realms of transformational coaching. Coaches commit to ongoing development and demonstrate competency at the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) level as defined by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and the Practitioner Level or higher as defined by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC).
- A deep understanding of what coaching is and developing the ability to be grounded in ‘who you are’ as a coach, what is expected from the role of a coach while remaining present in a transformational way
- Initial grounding in models, theory and science to support a coach’s development. As coaches in learning, be able to practice coaching based on internationally accepted best practices, including competency frameworks, ethics and professional standards and definitions
- To become skillful in managing clients, conducting conversations and programmes in a way that is focused and relevant to a client’s desired outcomes by developing well-formed goals
- A commitment to competency-based development grounded in practice-focused feedback and reflection
- An appreciation for the value of and active participation in supervision and mentoring support, engagement in learning and reflective practice
- Grounding in adult learning, neuroscience and developmental theory and utilising them to link coaching approaches
- Deepening skills in the application of foundational models, methods, existing tools and coaching moves, while embracing new coaching tools
- Confidence they have surpassed coaching competency at the Foundational level through assessment and benchmarked at the ACC level as defined by the ICF
- Grounding in adult developmental theory and entry points for transformational coaching
- Enable coaches to develop skill in application of models, theories, coaching moves and methods to support deep transformational change
- Show evidence of the development of a “way of being” that embodies a transformational coaching ethos
- An understanding and application of the ethics, standards and competencies required for effective coaching at the Practitioner level
- A commitment to co-create relevant and effective competency based coaching programmes and development plans grounded in practice-focused feedback and reflection
- A commitment to the practice of seeking instructor (supervisor/mentor) support, engagement and reflective practice
- Understanding and having the ability to skilfully work with coaching clients towards cognitive and attentional balance, thereby demonstrating skill in creating and working with developmental goals
- Confidence they have demonstrated coaching competency at the PCC level through competency-based assessment according to ICF standards
All students are expected to complete all aspects of the programme, which includes live trainer instruction, practice, discussions, assignments, Q&A sessions, participate in feedback and observed coaching. Additionally students will receive mentor coaching/coaching supervision. In the event that attendance is not possible then alternative solutions will be provided that comply with ICF and EMCC coach training standards.
Successful completion of the entire pathway (Stage 1 & Stage 2) earns the coach Transcend International’s Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery and is approved content for ICF Level 2 (130 contact learning hours) Accreditation. In addition, 10 mentor coaching/coaching supervision hours are included which cover ICF and EMCC credentialing requirements. Graduates are eligible to apply for the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) or Professional Certified Coach (PCC) Credentials via the Portfolio Path if they qualify.
|Online Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery Schedule|
|Certificate in Professional Coaching (Stage 1) – Online||January 17 – April 17, 2024||(Wednesdays – 18:00 – 21:00 HKT)|
|Advanced Certificate in Professional Coaching (Stage 2) – Online||February 22 – May 23, 2024||(Thursdays – 18:00 – 21:00 HKT)|
|Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery (Online) (Stages 1 & 2 Bundle)|
|Early Bird (if you enrol by December 17, 2023)|
|In-person Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery|
|Certificate in Professional Coaching (Stage 1) – In-person (Hong Kong/Japan)||January 17, 2024, March 13 – April 17, 2024 (Wednesdays – 18:00 – 21:00 HKT)||Hong Kong: February 27-29, 2024 (Tuesday -Thursday 09:30 – 18:00 HKT) Japan – TBA|
|Advanced Certificate in Professional Coaching (Stage 2) – In-person (Hong Kong)||February 22, 2024, April 11 – May 23, 2024 (Thursdays – 18:00 – 21:00 HKT)||March 15-17, 2024 (Friday -Sunday 09:30 – 18:00 HKT)|
|Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery (In-person) – (Stages 1 & 2 Bundle)|
|Early Bird (if you enrol by December 17, 2023)|
|Ready to begin your coach training journey?|
With a focus on the Greater China region, Michelle uses her extensive leadership experience and training to bring forth her passion to develop people.Read more
Do you have any questions about our Coach Training programmes?
Developmental Coaching and Training – Programmes Overview
Our various training and coaching offerings facilitate performance, development and, where necessary, transformation.
Our Approach to Coach Training
Coaching is a series of collaborative one-to-one learning conversations that facilitate improved performance through development and strengthening of optimal behaviours.
Well-Formed Values and how they help you flourish
Successful completion of Modules 1 & 2 earns the coach our Certificate in Professional Coaching and is approved content for 67 ACSTH or 67 CCEs (Continuous Coach education Units)