Table of Contents
This program is for advanced coaches. This program is focused on developing skills with our Transformational Coaching methodology. This is built on the foundations of our Certificate in Professional Coaching and/or other coach training that coaches may have undertaken. The purpose of this programme is to develop highly skilled professional coaches in order to facilitate vertical development and sustainable and meaningful transformations at a deep level. From our point of view this requires the embodiment of a transformational way of being.
- Coaches graduate with competence and capability to coach at the ICF-PCC level and beyond
- The training is presented at the EMCC Practitioner level and coaches can apply for the Foundations European Individual Award.
- Grounding in adult developmental theory and entry points for transformational coaching.
- Enable coaches to develop skill in the application of models, theories, coaching moves and methods to support deep transformational change.
- The evidence of the development of a “way of being” that embodies a transformational coaching ethos.
- An understanding and application of the ethics, standards and competencies required for effective coaching at the Practitioner level.
- To co-create relevant and effective competency based coaching programmes and development plans.
- A commitment to competency-based development based on practice-based feedback and reflection.
- A practice of seeking instructor (supervisor/mentor) support, engagement and reflective practice.
- From Transcend:
- Advanced Certificate in Professional Coaching
- Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery (i.e. our entire Professional Coach Training Pathway) If this program is done as a continuation of the Certificate in Professional Coaching
- From International Coach Federation:
- 67 Approved Coaching Specific Training Hours (ACSTH), which you can use to apply for the ACSTH Paths of ACC or PCC Accreditations
- 130 Accredited Coaching Training Program (ACTP) Hours, if this program is done as part of the Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery. This qualifies the graduate to apply for the Accredited Coaching Training Program (ACTP) Path of ACC or PCC Accreditations instead, which we recommend