In-person | Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery (Stage 2) (Hong Kong) (First live session online)
February 22, 2024 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This programme is designed for ACC or equivalent coaches. The purpose of this programme is to develop highly skilled professional coaches in order to facilitate vertical development, sustainable and meaningful transformations at a deep level. This requires the embodiment of a transformational way of being. Advanced Certificate in Professional Coaching is built on the foundations of our Certificate in Professional Coaching or similar foundational level coach training programmes from other organisations. The focus of this programme is on developing skills with our Transformational Coaching methodology.
- Coaches will deepen and expand coaching skills and graduate with the competency and capability to coach at the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) level, as defined by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), and beyond.
- The training is presented at the EMCC Practitioner level and coaches can apply for the European Individual Award.
- Grounding in adult developmental theory and entry points for transformational coaching.
- Enable coaches to develop skill in the application of models, theories, coaching moves and methods to support deep transformational change.
- The evidence of the development of a “way of being” that embodies a transformational coaching ethos.
- An understanding and application of the ethics, standards and competencies required for effective coaching at the Practitioner level.
- To co-create relevant and effective competency based coaching programmes and development plans.
- A commitment to competency-based development based on practice-based feedback and reflection.
- A practice of seeking instructor (supervisor/mentor) support, engagement and reflective practice.
- From Transcend:
- From International Coach Federation:
- ICF Level 2 Accreditation (130 contact learning hours), which you can use to apply for the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) Credential using the Level 1 Path or for the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) Credential using the Portfolio Path if you qualify.