Internal Coach Training
Internal Coach Training
We partner with organisations to develop Internal Coaches and support the development of coaching capability and culture. Providing internal coaches with the necessary tools and resources to be effective coaches is crucial to the growth of an organisation. We have extensive experience in developing the practical skills of managing coaching conversations and leveraging the value of coaching approaches to areas of development, succession and performance. And, in addition to the development of coaching skills, we help to cultivate the foundations of self and other awareness that support vertical development. This results in leaders who are both skilled in coaching and who embody a coaching way of being.
|Programme Duration:||Tailored according to the client’s needs|
|Mode of Delivery:||In-Person/Online/Blended/Self Directed|
|Language of Instruction:||English, Mandarin, French, Cantonese, German|
Connect With Us
Call us at +852 8191 6819 (Mondays – Fridays between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm HKT excluding public holidays) or contact us below. We’re happy to help.
• Our Approach to Coach Training
• Download Online Professional Coach Training Outline
• Learn more about our Full Professional Coach Training Pathway
Why Choose Transcend for coach training
Transcend courses are grounded in cutting-edge neuroscience and coaching research
Your transformational learning journey is designed with the perspective that skillful coaches have been on a journey of transformation themselves. You will learn through various proven methods and practical assignments. Each unit includes elements of world-class instruction, shared learning, applied practice, debriefs, expert feedback, and transformational coaching. The International Coaching Federation (ICF) and the European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC) both accredit our programmes.
Who is this for?
- For organisations who want to build their internal coaching capacity.
- Organisations who desire to create and support a culture of coaching and development
- Organisations that would like their internal coaches to obtain global accreditation with the ICF and EMCC beyond the coach training.
- Organisations that already have a strong group of internal coaches looking for mentoring, coaching, and supervision to ensure the sustainable growth and development of their coaches
Aims and Objectives
Our aim is to work closely with our clients to adapt our content to meet the needs of your organisation.
- We partner with our clients to tailor learning outcomes to suit their organisational needs.
- In many cases, the learning outcomes relate to developing the capability of leaders and managers to develop the ability to conduct conversations characterised by broad coaching outcomes. These can include qualities like: partnership, listening, trust, psychological safety, empowering, future orientated, developmental and creating ownership.
An example of how we structured a recent project
Seed a sustainable coaching culture where leaders and their teams can bring their best to their work.
To improve the employer brand thereby helping to attract, retain, inspire and motivate.
To train 10% of employees in organisational coaching skills.
The organisation was spread throughout North and South Asia, so an online format was chosen.
Online content delivery between-session readings and practices, (8 x 2.5 hours, hours beginning Dec 2021 – 1 x 15 minute break included per session).
”Practicums” for discussions, practice and feedback based on content (6 x 2.5 hours practicums in between class training).
If the desired outcome is accreditation as a coach then all coaches are expected to complete all aspects of the programme, which includes live trainer instruction, practice, discussions, assignments, Q&A sessions, participation in feedback and observed coaching.
Depending on the programme content and structure participants may achieve accreditation with the ICF or EMCC.
Tony believes that the role of a coach is to provide a coachee with the tools to become truly “self generative” and “self corrective” throughRead more
Craig is committed to creating the conditions for successful enduring change for individuals and organisations.Read more
With a focus on the Greater China region, Michelle uses her extensive leadership experience and training toRead more
Do you have any questions about our Coach Training programmes?
Coaching and Developing others
If you think what you are doing is coaching and you have not been trained to coach then what you are doing is probably not coaching.
What is Coaching (and what it’s not): The Ultimate Guide to Coaching
Thriving in the Modern World
The key to adaptability in the modern world is not through some physical or intellectual advantage giving us a better chance to pass our genes on.
Successful completion of Modules 1 & 2 earns the coach our Certificate in Professional Coaching and is approved content for 67 ACSTH or 67 CCEs (Continuous Coach education Units)